There are no boundaries to creativity. Anything can happen in a writer’s world.
A word to the Google gods: I am a writer. So when I check out how to use poisons, it’s not for what you think. Okay. It’s research.
What’s Happening With Black Panther 2?
Do you know?
Like I have been telling you during these past weeks, it’s an all-consuming love affair.
Either you love it or you don’t.
The opportunities are limitless. The writer’s life is the life for me.
Money does not come overnight. I’ve learned persistence and perseverance. The fact of the matter is…
From my perspective…
- The whole world and existence provides a host of inspirational ideas.
- It’s a great excuse to enjoy a nice brewed cup of coffee.
- Creating a world on paper after weeks of ruminating on the plot is exciting.
- There’s the thrill of crafting characters and giving them life.
- Writing through start to finish is a thrill.
- Finishing the first draft.
- I have boatloads of fun!!!
So, I will take your questions, comments, whatever respectable thing you have to say.
Well, good people, I am still in that fog from the last month but I wanted to say hi.
Talk to you soon,
P.S. Drawing a brain freeze, I got nothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣