Words written: 7245 words written
Running total: 56, 487 words
My fingers are numb. I must have gone through a packet of ink pens. I’m fatigued, exhausted, sleep deprived, in a zombified state.
This Is The End
No loose ends.
This Is The End For Real
- Rosalind and her mother Prisca reconnect. To add some spice to it, I made them enjoy two bottles of wine together.
- Rosalind finally gets in touch with her authentic self. She realizes that she is responsible for how her liffe’s trajectory.
- No, her Aunts keep the damn pearls.
- She starts a relationship with her newly discovered sister, Avonelle.
- Rajiv’s parents separate over his decision not to marry a young lady from India.
- Yes, that paved the way for Rajiv aka Ollie to pursue his love Rosalind.
- Rosalind is hired at another hospital.
- Ollie and Rosalind marry. It is a multicultural wedding. They have two boys and a girl.
Yes, they did!
See you on Day 30,